Honey Glazed Salmon is a badass, go-to, ‘I have only 15 minutes to cook because my toddler is running’ around screaming with his diaper off’ kind of meal.
Now, I don’t like fish. And before you gasp with surprise on why I made honey glazed salmon in the first place, let it be known that salmon contains all kinds of precious vitamins and minerals, such as omega fatty acids, mega amounts of protein, B vitamins, and the insane ability to taste delicious and not fishy when doused with sweet things, like honey. In working towards a healthier style of living, I decided to un-pout my lips and give salmon some lovin’. Click here to read more about the wonderful benefits of salmon.
Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon Recipe
Total Prep + Cook Time:15 minutes
1 pound of fresh salmon, cut into 4 filets
¼ cup of honey
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 lime, freshly squeezed
1 lime, cut into thin slices
salt + pepper, to taste
¼ cup of unbleached flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- Mix honey, garlic, and one freshly squeezed lime. Set aside.
- Season salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Gently, coat salmon filet with flour. Place filets in nonstick pan or casserole dish. Place a lime slice over each filet.
- Drizzle honey mixture over filets.
- Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until completely cooked through. Salmon should be fluffy, and easy to separate with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
What do you think? If you loved this super quick recipe, then you’ll love my Imperfectly Perfect CrockPot Beef Stew Recipe. Click here to get the ingredient list!
Join the Community!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.